Macarena

Wind tunnel question

I'm going to the LA area for a long weekend, and while I don't plan on bringing my gear to skydive, I was considering the wind tunnel in Perris. Can anyone tell me what I should bring to fly in the tunnel? My own jumpsuit? I didn't think to grab my helmet when I left the dz Sunday, so that's out...........

I'm going to the LA area for a long weekend, and while I don't plan on bringing my gear to skydive, I was considering the wind tunnel in Perris. Can anyone tell me what I should bring to fly in the tunnel? My own jumpsuit? I didn't think to grab my helmet when I left the dz Sunday, so that's out...........

The question you want to ask yourself is:

Do i want to use student gear that has been used by 100 people before me or do i want to use my own gear?

Hmmmmmm:|

If you want to bring your own suit thats fine. Otherwise iFly Hollywood would provide gear for you. The suits are worn but are washed at least once a week or more. Unless you are doing advance head down our suits will be fine for everything. Check out www.ifyworld.com to book your time.

If you want to bring your own suit thats fine. Otherwise iFly Hollywood would provide gear for you. The suits are worn but are washed at least once a week or more. Unless you are doing advance head down our suits will be fine for everything. Check out www.ifyworld.com to book your time.

Hey Srusty..are you Steve? Are you that tall 6 foot + dude with short black hair? if so thanks for coaching me that one time..you're a pretty good instructor!

But man, if you don't mind me saying so, you look pissed all the time. Do you get that alot or was it just a bad day when you were my coach? just asking B|