LiborJanicek

Took my kids to iFLY Hollywood

That's great - mine first went in at age 5. Pretty much 15 to 45 minutes a year since. No more.

last weekend she was able to hold a sit for a few moments - as for mantis flying, she could train on double digit average 4-way team right now if she decides to become a real skydiver....

It's really a lot of fun to watch your kids learn this stuff my proudest moment in 26 years of skydiving was flying as a full family just a couple years ago when we finally were able to put lead on the kid and still fly good.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We are a family of competitor swimmers so I wonder if that might be helping factor.

Really? [:/] What does a family of competitor swimmers have to do with tunnel flying let alone sit flying?
Just wondering.

I can say i come from a family of parkor runners but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to tunnels and sit flying. :|