joeylad

Earphones????

Hey dudes
I'm an instructor at airkix. I was flying last week and thought i would use my ipod. stupid ear phones kept falling out into my helmet and wasn't great for the short time they were in.
anyone know what earphones are good for the tunnel?

How are you going to hear your students if they're trying to yell something at ya?

- Fud

Silly Fud. The wind tunnel is already so noisy that you can't hear another person yell. So you might as well drown out all that racket with some pleasant tunes. And then you can groove to the tunes. I prefer Ravi Shankar on the sitar. Shouldn't you be out hunting wascally wabbits?

can i ask you something?

i have a full time job in the coast guard, but i REALLY want to break into a wind tunnel and maybe be able to get some occassional discounted tunnel time to supplement my dream to break into video flying..........

how have noobie people broken into getting hired at tunnels? i am fuckin DOWN to scrub toilets and floors and do general dirty cleanup stuff........i live in the east bay and im wondering whats the worst that could happen if i drove down to ifly in union city and begged for a chance to break in as a grunt......

whats everyones story (thats employed by a tunnel????)??
gravity brings me down.........

I used to have some Shure Sound Isolating earphones when I worked at Bodyflight, they go deep into your ear like an ear plug and the sound quality is amazing
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

I just got a pair of shure se215's yesterday. They sound pretty damn amazing. Got them for $75 after a discount, normally $100.

I feel like they would work great for a tunnel, they seal so tight and you can't hear anything while they're in.

Hey dudes
I'm an instructor at airkix. I was flying last week and thought i would use my ipod. stupid ear phones kept falling out into my helmet and wasn't great for the short time they were in.
anyone know what earphones are good for the tunnel?

hey bro,,i use these:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666485727