FlyNY

New Tunnel In New York

If he was even remotely close to being able to pull this off, and could actually offer lifetime time, getting 1.2 mil from the tunnel flyers in NYC would be insanely easy. For 20k a 4way team could train for 20min a day for life. But anyone could see how this model is complete garbage and therefore isn't going to invest the money.

Instead he's just trying to get lots of people who don't know better to put drops in the bucket.

Unfortunately 1.2mil plus the other 90% is still no where near enough to put a tunnel on nyc land. Do you think he's going to return that money to everyone when he figures this out?

Unfortunately 1.2mil plus the other 90% is still no where near enough to put a tunnel on nyc land. Do you think he's going to return that money to everyone when he figures this out?

that may be true in NYC proper, certainly Manhattan.. but it's certainly enough to build one in, say, Yonkers. YMMV in east NJ, Bronx, BK, etc...

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Hey Skinnay,

If your not interested, dont invest - simple.

Dont know why you bitching so much about it. Maybe you could try adding something constructive to the forum instead of the negativity?

Its not that hard to understand - If they manage to raise 1.2 million then other investors would take them seriously, things could start rolling and one day a tunnel may be built in NY. Tunnel type/manufacturer/location and all your other questions are not really important.

Nobody has any disrespect for you as a tunnel instructor, Adam; and nobody's trying to piss in your cornflakes.

But there's nothing unreasonable about Skinny's commentary, either. I know you'd rather he and those making similar observations about "planned" tunnels would all just STFU, but that's not how it works.

Hi Andy,

I agree questions are all good., especially where money is involved, But that dude made 7 comments on this thread and only one of them had valid questions in it (even though I think its early days to need all the info that he was asking).
The rest of his dialogue was just condescending and argumentative straight from the 1st message

Adam

Hi Andy,

I agree questions are all good., especially where money is involved, But that dude made 7 comments on this thread and only one of them had valid questions in it (even though I think its early days to need all the info that he was asking).
The rest of his dialogue was just condescending and argumentative straight from the 1st message Adam

Generally speaking, the condescension is not entirely undeserved. So many announcements of "planned" tunnels, particularly one in the NYC area (like, forever...); so few ever pan out, it's pretty hard not to be quite jaded until/unless some serious construction is actually under way at a site.

Look, I want a lot more of these tunnels to happen in un-served regions just as much as you do. Hang in there; with the economy (hopefully) starting to rebound a bit, the chances of new ones getting funded & built increases. Just be realistic, is all.