TeraTon

Tunnel coaches in dubai

Hello, im heading to dubai on a holiday at 1st of january and noticed that there is an ifly yunnel overthere. I tried sending them an email through their website asking if they have time slots and a coach that could teach some basic freefly skills but they haven't replied anything.

Does anyone of you know any good coaches over at dubai that i could contact?

Contact Brad Cole.

You can find him on FB.

He runs the rigging loft for Skydive Dubai and he works in the Prince's personal tunnel.

Don't even ask to get time in that tunnel.

Brad use to work for Skydventure Colorado and is one of the best tunnel instructors in the world.

He may not have time to work with you but may very well know who can.

He definelty knows everyone there and is a good place to start.

I just spent time with him and his wife in Dubai last week. Great people. And I did get to fly in the Prince's private tunnel with Brad.

Good luck.

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

the "NEW" Inflight Dubai Tunnel is not open yet. but the prices at present for prebooking are GOLD.

If you're talking about the tunnel at the desert DZ, you're right it's about 90% done.

But I think the OP was referring to the tunnel in some mall area. I'm not that familiar with it but it's my understanding that one is running.

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

You're probably referring to the iFly tunnel in Mirdif City Centre in Dubai (near the airport). It has two tunnels but one is currently shut down for maintenance.

Your best bet is to show up and schedule time (which will come with an instructor). Make sure you specify what you're working on as not all of the instructors can teach everything.

Friendly staff but busy with the one tunnel down.