jrouse

SkyVenture NH

Ok I hope I'm not doing something wrong by posting this. I read the sticking about not trying to sell tunnel time to share, but all I am doing here is asking if anybody goes to SkyVenture NH and is a beginner like me and would want to share sometime as to make it less expensive. I can belly fly pretty well but have to work on my side slides and fall rate. I am also starting back fly basics next weekend. I going to be making the hike up there every other week for the weekend for about 10 to 15 minutes on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays. Next time I'm going up is the 30th, 1st, and 2nd of December. Let me know if your interested. Thanks:)
Lovin every second of it!

You might want to post this to the email distribution lists that the local DZs (Pepperell, Jumptown, SNE and CPI) have... I'll try to dig up some email addresses...
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

You might want to post this to the email distribution lists that the local DZs (Pepperell, Jumptown, SNE and CPI) have... I'll try to dig up some email addresses...

Awesome! Thanks Skwrl I really appreciate it!
Lovin every second of it!