PPL

Stupid question.

I'm thinking about driving into Denver soon for some tunnel time. I was looking at prices on the Skyventure website.
I'd be interested in the 675 dollar for an hour off peak package. It says "return jumpers and skydivers" though. Is that not available for first timers? I'mm AFF level E. I sent them an email but thought I'd see if anyone here might know while I wait.

You can't do an hour of tunneltime by yourself, all at once. An hour is typically shared between teams and/or other coached jumpers, with their coach either in there with them or watching, followed by debriefing.

For a firsttimer, 10 minutes out of half an hour or one hour would be a lot I think, that's 10 jumps done in an hour or less (!).

You'd need a skydive coach or tunnel staff anyway, which is not included in the hourly rate.

Just go the beginner package route, but do mention you are a skydiver. Or find a coach that will take beginners, some coaches have even cheaper rates than just the tunnel, because they bring in customers. The local dropzone usually knows about that, or maybe the tunnel can hook you up.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

You are looking at approx $15/minute coached. +/- $1 depending on who you get to coach you. You could also call and ask to buy time at Boogie rates. $780/hr I believe. Also plan on tipping your coach. I usually tip them $100/hr of time this is because they devote so much time to you and I typically spread 1 hour out over 3 days. As far as coaches everyone in there are great. I have flown or jumped with Zach, Kiwi, Josh, Jordan, Ryan, Billy, DV, Mike, Nathan, and Jared. I dont think there is anyway you can go wrong with any of them.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213