bobert

Tunnel Camps in Prague?

Hi, We're a group of 3 tunnel enthusiasts. We're looking for a tunnel camp in Prague for later in the year when it gets a bit colder. (Like October)

Does anyone know where/how to find out about camps that are happening at the skydive Arena in Prague.

Thanks

Both Alberto Fuertes and Fabian Raidel also arrange tunnel camps at Prague:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/alberto.fuertes.5

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/fabian.raidel.7

Both are hugely experienced free flyers and tunnel and skydiving coaches.

Also Josh O'Donoghue works there and is the lead coach. Not sure whether he coaches private clients, but you could ask.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/josh.odonoghue

I've flown with all three and have known them for some years (Alberto has coached me for 4 years) and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Just wanted to close this one so everyone knows what my experience was in Prague.

I just got back from a weekend at the tunnel in Prague. Cestmir took charge of us, and I can only say that the quality of the coaching was BRILLIANT. I'm sure that if you sent a mail to [email protected] they would likely put you in contact with him or you can PM me and I'll put you in contact with him.

The tunnel is fantastic. The facilities are superb. Restaurant good is really good and well priced. The staff are friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. The facilities for teams etc are also great. With more then enough room to debrief, and keep your stuff safe.

I've been to quite a few tunnels for a bit of time here and there, but this is by far and away my favourite one.

I forgot my wallet whilst I was there too. I could not believe how much effort they went to get it back to be as quickly as they did. Total life saver!

It is no surprise to me that they have now started taking bookings as early as 5am... it is not going to be long before they are open 24 hours a day.

xx

dear skydive arena: Thanks... I'll see you in a little while when my wallet has recovered.

Hi Bobert,
thanks a lot for your complimets, we are really happy you enjoyed your time here and hope see you again.
I would just like to draw attention to the wrong contact: [email protected] is NOT a contact for Skydive arena. It used to be our dealer but we finished our cooperation as we have big problems with this Russian guy.
OUR CONTACT for sportflyers is [email protected] and our website is www.skydivearena.com

You can contact us with any questions, we are running many camps this year, specialy with world champions Team4Speed and we are also preparing new project Superfly Academy where everyone can learn to fly! :-) :)In this summer we are aslo opening new tunnel in Slovakia - Superfly tunnel so keep looking on our web or FCB for updates!

Fly for life! ;)