jeepers

sharing tunnel time-> coach or not?

Myself and a similiar level jumper plan to get an hour of tunnel time to work on our bellyflying.

Obviously it would be more beneficial to go to the tunnel with a coach but I'm just curious as to how much more beneficial it would be than getting coaching from the tunnel staff.

We're on a tight enough budget so we're wondering how much of a difference overall it would make getting a coach at our level.

The tunnel rats are great , but you end up paying full rate for the tunnel time .
Many coaches buy time in bulk then resell the time to you at a much cheaper rate inc their coaching ( inc myself )

Im not trying to tout for business here but if you check the IPC facebook page , I have posted info about upcoming camps .
:)

Padraig you were exactly who I had in mind anyway. I didn't see you at the club yesterday to chat about it. Those dates you advertised don't suit.

I'll talk to you when I see you again. Would it be okay if two of us shared the hour yeah?