jtfreefly

Sky venture Colorado prices

I went to their site and saw the prices and packages and wondered if there are any other ways to find cheap time in the tunnel. Sharing time is fine but I live in ks so it won't be that frequent, league same problem I'm guessing, any other ideas? Thanks guys.

I went to their site and saw the prices and packages and wondered if there are any other ways to find cheap time in the tunnel. Sharing time is fine but I live in ks so it won't be that frequent, league same problem I'm guessing, any other ideas? Thanks guys.

Call Skydive San Marcos and buy the time for $800/hour from them. It's the cheapest there is that includes regular coaching.
512-488-2214

Yeah, it includes the coach. If you want a specific coach that doesn't work for SVCO you need to get with that person and buy the time through them. An example of that is Mickey Nuttall. You would need to conact him and buy the tunnel time through him to be coached by him.