Rstanley0312

hit the tunnel a third day in a row?

Did 15 min. each day the last two days and I am sore but I have an opportunity to hit the tunnel again..... should I do it? No tunnel near home sooooo...... based on experience from everyone..... am I doing more harm than good or would it be beneficial still?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Did 15 min. each day the last two days and I am sore but I have an opportunity to hit the tunnel again..... should I do it? No tunnel near home sooooo...... based on experience from everyone..... am I doing more harm than good or would it be beneficial still?

Rhetorical question right?

Get in the tunnel!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Last tunnel trip I took, got about 1 1/2 hours over a 3 day weekend.
I'm over 50 years old.
Quit your whining and get back in the tunnel!
This is the paradox of skydiving. We do something very dangerous, expose ourselves to a totally unnecesary risk, and then spend our time trying to make it safer.

i did 19 days straight with either 30 or 45 mins a day (last month) and Im 48 and not fit.
Stop being a pussy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

P.S. I Love Ibuprophen:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i did 19 days straight with either 30 or 45 mins a day (last month) and Im 48 and not fit.
Stop being a pussy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

P.S. I Love Ibuprophen:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice everyone.... glad I chose to hit the tunnel again before I even read these responses. I just didn't know if I would really benefit that much from it...... I did! Best session of all three sessions I did! B| I am just now getting in to higher speeds in a sit and it really made a lot sore. I have done more time before on consecutive days but this really kicked my butt but it was so worth it. Thanks to everyone at the Denver tunnel. Mike and Derek P. you helped a ton! Derek V. next time brother... thanks for setting it all up!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com