3mpire

melanie curtis/nick grillet tunnel camp seattle - need a 4th

melanie curtis and nick grillet will be in seattle nov 18-19 for a tunnel camp. i'm looking to do 30 min of belly 4-way each night.

it is 2:2 coaching, and i need another person to make it a 4 way. if you're interested in either or both nights let me know.

How much per session? Is it a block hour split by 2 plus coaching? Also on that Friday what time are you guys starting at? I work up in Bellevue so traffic can suck going south. Are you looking for a specific skill level? I don't have much RW experience. Depending on price and prereqs I might be interested.

I found someone to fly Friday night but still looking for someone to share time on Saturday.

Melanie posted details on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/highcommscom/ifly-seattle-tunnel-camp-november-18-19/232452623482348

It's officially official!! Nick Grillet of Arizona Airspeed, Carolyn Chow and I (Melanie Curtis :)) will be leading an FS tunnel camp at iFly Seattle, Friday and Saturday nights, Nov 18-19! Just shy of a month away, Nick and I will be doing 4-way 2-on-2, and all three of us will be doing 1-on-1 with whoever is looking to sharpen their belly flying skills. For those peeps looking for basic freefly/sit-fly coaching, I can accommodate you only during 1-on-1 sessions, but if that's what you want, let me know and we'll try to get you covered! :)

All slots of course include all pre-flight prep, in-air and in-chamber coaching, and video debrief. The flying is also late-night flying times starting at 10pm each night so everyone can get done with work, get jumping during the day, then fly at night! :) Sweet.

If you already have a partner you want to fly 2-on-2 with, definitely email me to let me know and of course I'll pair you up.

I will be organizing all the slots, times, and payments for this camp, so if you are interested, have questions and want all the details, just email me here, or at [email protected].

Right on, slots are first-come, first served, so as soon as you know you want in, drop me a line and you got it!

Yay, fun! Super stoked to finally get up to Seattle to fly with you all!!

Mel :))

This was an incredible event! Both Mel and Nick are absolute professionals and their camp was not only instructional but a really relaxed and fun time. We were able to cover much more than I would have thought, so it was totally worth the investment. If you ever have the chance to attend one of these, DO IT. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to learn a lot, make some new friends, and get inspired :)