clive1996

First Time Post

Hello to all, fist time post but was wondering what is the best and why wind tunnel that folks have been to and what is the worst and why wind tunnel folks have been to. Just had a great experience at the wind tunnel on Bottrop Germany and I am looking to visit other tunnels here on the states and I am looking for recomendations. Thanks.

Many are good, but for different reasons.

Skydive Arena in Prague is a nice new facility, 14ft tunnel, pretty tall, great restaurant too.

Bedford in UK is a big tunnel, 16ft, although not particularly tall.

Paraclete XP in Raeford, North Carolina is a 16ft tunnel, nice and tall but gets very hot in the summer months.

There are also many 12ft SkyVenture tunnels in the US (I've been to iFly SFBay, SV Colorado, tunnel in Ogden, Utah AirKix in UK and 14ft SV tunnel in Manchester, UK) and they are all very very similar.

Bottrop is also a great tunnel.

Graham

Skyventure Montreal! :)
That tunnel thing in Niagra Falls.....sucked!
Think oiling down a 500lb woman, hitting on her cute little size 6 sister than jumping on top of her and trying to stay on with out using your hands!

How you old dudes ever flew in those tunnels is beyond me! You guys must have some serious skills! No wonder you are so good!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!