shah269

Skyventure Montreal....help please

If there is anyone from skyventure montreal, can you please contact me. I have a very big favor to ask you regarding a young man possibly visiting your facility in the next few days.
Thank you.
Shah
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Any one from Skyventure Montreal?
Need a bit of help I have a young man visiting your facility in the next few days with his parents and though not a speical needs I would like to discuss in private the matter with any one so that he is treated with care......he's parents are a little nutty...I suggested they take the kid over to boost his self esteem but.....I'm affraid that the parents will get in the way.
So if anyone is working please drop me a line.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I'm affraid that the parents will get in the way.

If the "young man" is under 18, than it's completely their call.

By the way, I find that thing you talk into is a much more effective way to contact people than a forum on a website.
Remster

Only child strict parents...the kid needs a bit of a break to relax and I was hoping someone from that tunnel would drop me a line so I could tell them the name of the parents and when they were going to show up so as to maybe give the little guy a "Relax it's going to be a fun ride" pep talk.
Just trying to help out a great kid and his well meaning parents.
But if it doesn't happen it's ok. I've flown in that tunnel and know that the guys and gals who run the place are super professional and I'm sure the kid will have a great time.
I guess I'm like his parents, I worry too much.

Eh don't worry about it......
Sorry i even asked trying to help out a kid.
shame on me...what a horrible thing to do to keep it under the radar and not to bother the people who work there.
What ever man.....

People aren't dogging you because you're trying to help a kid out. They're dogging you because there are much more effective ways to communicate with the people you need to other than using a web site (that they may or may not even read on a daily basis). A phone call or email would get you in contact with them much faster then hoping they read a forum posting.

Shakil,
Thank you my friends kid had a great time!
Shah