osmrwangs

Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving

I have a great review for Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving. While on vacation with my family, I noticed that there was a tunnel located a few blocks from my hotel and of course, I was compelled to go. Actually, it was my 9 year-old son who first hit the tunnel at Perris when he was 7 who was dying to go.

I am a little over 6'3" and close to 240 lbs. (yes, I could lose a few pounds, but I carry a lot of muscle... nonetheless, I am heavy for this tunnel). Given that I am a skydiver and that I had previous tunnel experience at Perris (Grand total of 20 minutes, thus far), they took me.

Using a super-baggy suit, I had no issues getting aloft, but the feel is quite different from the Skyventure tunnel. You can actually feel the fan vortex and it is essential that you are aware of the tunnel center.

My tunnel coach, "Reynolds" (Chris Reynolds) motioned for me to "look down" during my flight(s), and as soon as I was spotting on the tunnel center, I was stable and doing great.

Turning (as well as everything else) in this tunnel requires exaggerated movements and is quite different from either freefall, or the Skyventure tunnels.

Nonetheless... the coaching is top notch. I would say that if you can fly well in the tunnel in Las Vegas, you should be able to fly anywhere!

Tunnel rates for USPA are much less than the tourist trap stuff that this place thrives on.

I will be back every time I am in Vegas on business. ;-)

There were rumors last year that the two 2m tunnels that were going to go into NJ but were stalled were going to Vegas. But apparently the NJ tunnels are back on track.
Who ever places one of those 2m 2 tunnel systems in Vegas is going to make A FREAKING KILLING!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!