kenton

Where to go for freefly tunnel time?

Hi all

I arrive in the US on 22nd of June in LA and must be back there on 1 July before I return to Oz. Apart from that, I'm free to get in some tunnel time (looking for 4-5 hours of FF coaching).

I had planned to go to Eloy, but have been warned off due to the heat this time of year.

Any suggestions on where to go to tune my FF skills?:ph34r:

Thanks in advance
Kenton

Hi all

I had planned to go to Eloy, but have been warned off due to the heat this time of year.

Any suggestions on where to go to tune my FF skills?:ph34r:

Thanks in advance
Kenton

Yeah ELOY:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah ELOY:ph34r::ph34r:

So, Eloy's OK this time of year? No too hot?

You're an Aussie, HTFU and go where the worlds best train;)
I'm there in December/January, I know that's going to be bloody cold in there:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Heat doesn't bother me Tongue, I just heard that it's real quiet and all the good tutors leave.

If that's not the case, then I'm there!!!!!!!

It gets a little warm but nothing horrible.
None of the staff leave from the tunnel for the whole summer, maybe regular short vacations here and there. Get a hold of Jason Peters, I guarantee you won't regret it!

Heat doesn't bother me Tongue, I just heard that it's real quiet and all the good tutors leave.

If that's not the case, then I'm there!!!!!!!

It gets a little warm but nothing horrible.
None of the staff leave from the tunnel for the whole summer, maybe regular short vacations here and there. Get a hold of Jason Peters, I guarantee you won't regret it!

More on that, if you are tall and lanky then Jason is your man, cause he is too (regardless he's one of the Top guns)
But also ask after Steve Curtis or Ray Kubiak, 3 of the most accomplished tunnel gods about:):ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you are learning to freefly, I would suggest start out at Colorado. Contact Brad Cole and see if you can work out some cheaper prices for coached time. You'll be able to spread your time out across the day to reduce fatigue, and maximize learning. There's a cheap Extended Stay America across the street, and a lot of places to visit nearby. In the summer, Colorado's weather is beautiful and cool, so the tunnel doesn't get hot which can tire you out in the tunnel. The only hot things out there were the girls, and they were everywhere.

Which ever tunnel you decide to go though, make sure you have underarmor (pants and long sleeves). It helps keep you cool and prevents suit rash which get pretty nasty after that many consecutive days of tunnel free flying.

OK OK OK!!!!! I'm off to Eloy.

How do I share the time? Obviously I can't do an hour straight, how do I line up 3 buddies to share?

Get in contact with one of the coaches they will set all that up for you.

check your PMs
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?