shah269

Favorite Tunnel design and why?

Bedford are now routinely putting 2 fliers and 2 instructors in there. They do a 1st flight on you own then (I think) 2 flights with another person in there, so the punter gets 3 flights for the price of 2. That's a fairly recent development in there.

SEE...that's what I'm thinking. Any one will fly once...so why come back? Why spend 25 min and $300+ on tunnel time if you don't skydive?
SO YOU CAN FLY WITH A FRIEND!
It's all about getting people to experience something new from the same investment.

Lots of great data out there, lot of amazing people.
My team is always amazed at what level of data skydivers and tunnel operators can bring to the table.

This may work. This may fly. Crossing fingers and toes.

BUT......I just have to be more down to earth. As sexy as a 4M tunnel is....and it is sexy....a 3m tunnel may be more affordable. But the thought of a 4-5m tunnel, wall to wall....5m....oh that so sexy!

any one know how big the Montreal tunnel is

Not certain what you mean by fly with a friend but you aren't going to "fly" with a friend on your 2nd attempt unless you are very gifted. After about 15 lessons my wife and I were doing 2 ways at Bedford and she is a quick learner.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

After about 15 lessons my wife and I were doing 2 ways at Bedford and she is a quick learner.

BINGO! :)20min get your A fly with a friend ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

hardy har har ;-)
The papers i was looking at were calling out info in meters.

OK cool, I think I have more than enough info for my report.
Thanks guys!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

yeah, and 5m = 16,4041995 feet... how many toes are 0.4042 feet ? :o

aaah bite me!

Open air like Arizona in the summer time and recirc like Raeford in the winter. Why? Turbulence. When the louvers open up on recircs they get choppy.
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings