jrmrangers

tunnels near NYC?

Thanks for the info. New hampshire is a hike from me though.

Hey, some of us (not-so) old-timers can remember when there were only tunnels in Florida and Southern California (and not long before that, none at all). Just in the 6 1/2 years since I've been a skydiver they've sprouted up all over the place. You're within an easy weekend driving trip ... take advantage of it!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Where do you jump? there are plenty of us in NYC and the surrounding areas that head up to the NH tunnel failry often, most wouldn't mind giving you a ride if you chipped in for gas! The Ranch FF team Scarecrow, does a weekend once a month with really cheap time and lots of people carpool up for it.

Real old timer here, went to the first one in Canada 28 years ago. Pretty cool, met Mike Farrell there he was there with his kids, nice guy, big star at the time, B.J. Hunnicut on MASH. There was one at Action Park NJ Years ago. Now Mt. Creek but I think they closed it. There is one going to open in Meadowlands NJ as part of the new complex I think it's called Skylands. Google should turn it up. They will also have an indoor ski slope.

Hooch here, from Scarecrow. Check out our site on Facebook at "Team Scarecrow". We run 2 trips a month. One on the first weekend and one two weeks after that.

We make sure that you get the best rates, have instructors present who know about getting started, and provide a progression that helps flyers understand tunnel-safety and 'what to do' for the first few visits; until you get the hang of it.

Our Facebook page provides it all. Msg us through there. Tuck or Rob will respond promptly to any inquiries.

Stay Radical - Hooch