BMFin

Sonic tunnel suit?

Actually a friend of mine has both and he was happy to let me take a look and compare.

Basically it seems to me the tunnel suit is perhaps a bit more durable and has less spandex. However, there are no major differences in my opinion. For example the back of the V2.0 suit is made out of spandex completely. In the tunnel this would wear out pretty quick when rubbed against the net, so its made of more durable material. Obviously there is no digital alti pouch on the tunnel suit either and maby some other minor details.

I have the V2.0 my self now, but having seen both suits side by side I actually consider the tunnel suit better value for money.

I have both.

The v2 gets baggy quickly in the tunnel - so I would not wish to wear it unless I had to. I am ordering a new one - having done ~ 8 hours in the tunnel in my v2.

As said the tunnel suit is much more durable.

The v2 is also a tighter fiting and higher performance suit compared to the tunnel suit.

I have washed the tunnel suit a couple of times now - and the material is becoming softer - it was very stiff the first 6 hours.