FlyZone

FlyZone Bodyflight Canada - Now open!

FlyZone Bodyflight Canada is pleased to announce that we have secured a location in Delta (near Richmond/Vancouver), British Columbia!

Currently we are renovating our office space, although the wind tunnel is fully operational, so come and check us out!

We are offering a "Skydivers Special" -- if you bring in your USPA or CSPA membership card we will give a 15% discount on your block time.

Visit www.flyzone.ca for a full price list or email [email protected] to book your flight time today!

We look forward to flying with you! :)

FlyZone Bodyflight Canada is pleased to announce that we have secured a location in Delta (near Richmond/Vancouver), British Columbia!

Currently we are renovating our office space, although the wind tunnel is fully operational, so come and check us out!

We are offering a "Skydivers Special" -- if you bring in your USPA or CSPA membership card we will give a 15% discount on your block time.

Visit www.flyzone.ca for a full price list or email [email protected] to book your flight time today!

We look forward to flying with you! :)

Checked your site and fb out... sounds like really good news! I was thinking about heading to Montreal this winter for a WT vacation with the family... But your closer and the weather is nicer... lol...

So, uh... us students gotta pay full pop, eh?

Can I bring my own suit and helmet?

Oh! And your sites don't give a direct location... kinda hard to plan with out that info...

Hope this works for you!
Half-Way to 'A' and lovin' them blue skies...
and women with pretty blue eyes...
& ... "EH?"

Oh! And your sites don't give a direct location... kinda hard to plan with out that info...

Hi! If you are a skydiver you can still receive the 15% off, we won't do that to you! We have all the goggles, suits, helmets etc and this is included within the cost of your flight time.

We just opened our doors at the location this week - our address is 7150 Tilbury Road, Delta, B.C.

Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi! If you are a skydiver you can still receive the 15% off, we won't do that to you! We have all the goggles, suits, helmets etc and this is included within the cost of your flight time.

We just opened our doors at the location this week - our address is 7150 Tilbury Road, Delta, B.C.

Hope to fly with you soon!

CRAP

There goes the budget... ITs one thing to have to go WAY south to find a tunnel.. but just across the border.... CRAP

:ph34r:

Two hours - by public transit - from downtown Vancouver.
Take the Skytrain to Scott Road, then a #640 bus to MacDonald Road and walk 0.5 kilometers.

On Tilbury Island, just off of River Road, between the Alex Fraser Bridge and the George Massey Tunnel, in Delta, British Columbia.

latest word has it the tunnel is going to work in the Bahamas over the winter.
But, the charming lady (hint: she has a few hundred skydives) who answered the phone encouraged me to call back in March - to reserve time - because they have been really busy and expect to be even more busy when the tunnel returns.

latest word has it the tunnel is going to work in the Bahamas over the winter.

? like, this is strange; I was hoping to get some time in, and now the dang thing is on vacation in the Bahamas!!! Must've been quite the manifest to ship that thing down there!...

guess I just have to dream of May's Blue Skies!
Half-Way to 'A' and lovin' them blue skies...
and women with pretty blue eyes...
& ... "EH?"

riggerrob, can you compare this tunnel to Skyventure, AAC and/or Flyaway style tunnels?

For skydivers, I'd imagine it's superior to Flyaway (that old tunnel in Vegas), but not as good as Skyventure, correct? Still very good, considering it's the only one remotely near Vancouver at the moment.

The bodyflight tunnel - near Vancouver - is better than the original Aerodium (in Quebec circa 1980) , but not as good as the tunnel in Eloy ... the only other tunnels I have flown in.

It is better than the original Aerodium because it has smooth airflow almost all the way out to the walls. However, it is much smaller diameter than the tunnel in Eloy, which limits it to one flat flyer or perhaps two vertical flyers.
I see the Vancouver tunnel as being most valuable teaching the basics to beginners. Judging by the crowd on Easter Friday, the Vancouver tunnel will mostly serve complete beginners.

Team FlyZone would like to extend a huge thank you as we pass our 1 year anniversary in our Metro Vancouver location!
The BC locals and skydivers have made our 1st year here an overwhelming success! The Fly Zone Tunnel is in full-time action in Metro Vancouver. The wind speeds are high enough to easily free-fly in. The addition of our new propeller 2 months ago even increased our power further!

It has been an amazing summer flying first-timers and experienced skydivers. Our program with the local dropzone (Pacific Skydivers) was a great success. We saw a huge rise in student numbers - and their progression skyrocketed due to their tunnel time.

FlyZone offers skydivers some of the cheapest block time packages around. $650/hr including 1on1 coaching. Current pricing at our neighboring iFLY runs 900/hr plus 220/hr coaching fees.
:)Come and fly with us today! http://www.flyzone.ca