Calvin19

Cat (Feline) in Wind Tunnel

Along the same lines, a friend of mine REALLY (honestly) wants to teach a horse to launch on an XL tandem paraglider with him riding. /So he does not have to hike the mountain to start points. The parks will not allow us to drive, but they allow these gorram idiots with horses to shit all over the trail. (yeah, 99.9% of traffic is pedestrians). I fucking hate horses, but I think the horse would hate it enough to where I would feel bad for it.

I showed him the video of the donkey parasailing.

-SPACE-

Why doesn't he make friends with someone who owns a couple horses? They ride up, he flies down and the friend rides back leading the other horse. Hell, he could probably charge paragliders for the taxi service - great way to combine two fun activities.

I know a guy that used to test out his 48 Inch pilot chutes by attaching them to stray cats and tossing them off lowish buildings. Supposedly worked pretty well actually.

Until the cat lands and runs away with your new pilot chute attached. Now you need to build another pilot chute and find another stray cat.

Why doesn't he make friends with someone who owns a couple horses? They ride up, he flies down and the friend rides back leading the other horse. Hell, he could probably charge paragliders for the taxi service - great way to combine two fun activities.

because he is a stoner and that would not be near as cool.

-SPACE-