yad

W tunnel invitations

John,

You need to lay off the continuous human spell check bullshit.

She posts "W/Tunnel" in the wind tunnel forum and you don't understand what she means? I don't think so. You just feel like sharpshooting her because she didn't write it exactly as you would like to read it.

Get over yourself.
Arrive Safely

John

I would assume that can be arranged. Your best bet would be to contact a W/tunnel directly and let them know your intentions and how much tunnel time you would like to purchase you can log on to www.skyventure.com for a list of contact numbers and/or email addresses for each of the Skyventure and iFLY tunnels. I know how hard it can be to get a visa, so if the visa for the US does not turn out, you could always try to get one to go to the Montreal, Canada tunnel. If tunnel time is all you want then the UK and Russia have some nice tunnels there as well... good luck.
Life is all about experiences...
Luck, is when opportunity and preparation meet...

Anybody can prompt?
The W/Tunnel does invitations for the foreign visitors? If we wish to visit a wt, and invitations helps with visa reception. Thanks

You could try requesting a formal quote from a W/Tunnel for a specific amount of time. If you are part of a team and will be training the tunnel operators may create a special pricing package. Perhaps you could include that quote in your visa application, showing you are coming to the US to train, and have the business documentation as proof.

Whether or not this would really assist in acquiring a visa I have no clue.
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

Generally when asking for a letter of invitation the following information will be required prior to the invitation being extended.

Purpose of visit.
Name as it appears on passport
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Entry and Exit dates to/from United States
Lodging: Name of hotel, physical address and phone number.

Once you have given that information to the company providing services, they should be able to send you the requested document.
In order to be acceptable to the Russian Consulate it also must be in color, have a legible signature from the individual extending the invitation and a company stamp.

I hope this answers your question, but do feel free to send me a PM if you require additioinal help. :)

You need to lay off the continuous human spell check bullshit....

Get over yourself

Dude.... I was confused at first as well....

Might want to step back a bit.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

When W is said alone, it reminds me of George W Bush being invited to a tunnel because I remember there was a W skydive sometime ago.

FWIW, I quickly figured it out that W likely referred to wind tunnel, but W has a lot of meanings... That said, I was smart enough to figure it out near immediately, and realize I was reading a non-native-English writer, so context focussed on the most likely word...

Congratulations on knowing what it meant. You think a mod jumping a guys ass for asking a simple question for clarification was the correct course of action?

The question was a simple request for clarification .

The "W" could have been an indication of location (what I thought) or it could have been a brand name, etc.....
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334