Zydrius

Bottrop couch (Germany)

I strongly recommend you get in touch with Jan (Wasi) Wawrzyniak at [email protected]

Excellent freefly coaching from beginning backfly to advanced headdown. Hard working, but relaxed attitude, he will bring out the very best in you.

If he's available, don't miss the opportunity. Cost will be the same, but 100% worth it.

The coaches they have available at Bottrop are top of the line. I would pay that fee without remorse cause I know them. You might just ask the front desk which one will be there during your booked times and then find out more about them. They can also help you get in touch with them beforehand. You'll be surprised at the level of experience there.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

The ladies at the front desk will gladly hook you up or point you to a coach you can contact.

Bottrop contact page

Jochen Schweizer Indoor Skydiving Bottrop
Prosperstraße 297
D-46238 Bottrop

Service Hotline
+49 (0) 1805 151010
0,14 € out of german landline. Mobilephone prices may vary.

Hello, could you reccomend tunnel coach for Bottrop tunnel, i'll be there end of August. Local instructor cost 200Eur, said frontdesk, seems to me to much for unknown tunnel coaches. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I still haven't seen a couch at Bottrop (I think) >:(:P

ciel bleu,
Saskia

huh? Have you been there? What about the two fat leather ones (which start falling apart...)? ;) Ok well, not inside the tunnel anyway...

On a more serious note, a good couch is hard to find and usually quite expensive... B|:)

I agree with Itchy- I worked with Mike Cummings a few times and he's over there right now. Very patient- which is good because I'm not the best.... by any means... he was great. he can spot any flying I do believe. So, if you work on head down, I'm pretty sure he'll work great with ya. :)

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL