Rstanley0312

Outdoor wind tunnel

And what if you're a student having spinning/stability issues? I want to work out the basics before spending more time sitting at the DZ waiting to load, to then have about 35seconds to both complete the dive flow AND correct stability problems and still possibly fail the dive?

I am driving from SW ohio, which places AAC about 4hours closer than XP (and less expensive, both in fuel and cost to fly). Can I receive good instruction at AAC to help fix my problem, or is it really just good for the experienced?

And what if you're a student having spinning/stability issues? I want to work out the basics before spending more time sitting at the DZ waiting to load, to then have about 35seconds to both complete the dive flow AND correct stability problems and still possibly fail the dive?

I am driving from SW ohio, which places AAC about 4hours closer than XP (and less expensive, both in fuel and cost to fly). Can I receive good instruction at AAC to help fix my problem, or is it really just good for the experienced?

AAC would work for you but you would get better perspective at Paraclete bc you have the walls as reference points. If you drive to NC it will be more gas and more $ for tunnel time though.....
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

That tunnel is a lot of fun to fly. the location is beautiful and you get to meet people that helped pioneer the sport.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings