ufk22

OLDEST TUNNEL FLYER???

Out in Eloy last week. Took my son (23) and my father (92) along for intro flights while I got 10 minutes in my new jumpsuit, just working out how it flies. Both flew very solid for 1st timers. After, we were told that my dad was the oldest flyer anyone knew of at Skyventure Arizona. Just wondering, has anyone older flown in any of the skyventure tunnels?
This is the paradox of skydiving. We do something very dangerous, expose ourselves to a totally unnecesary risk, and then spend our time trying to make it safer.

OK, one last shot to take this up to the top. Over 200 views, not one response.
Anyone older?
Bueler.....?
Bueler.........?
Anyone???????
This is the paradox of skydiving. We do something very dangerous, expose ourselves to a totally unnecesary risk, and then spend our time trying to make it safer.

Out in Eloy last week. Took my son (23) and my father (92) along for intro flights while I got 10 minutes in my new jumpsuit, just working out how it flies. Both flew very solid for 1st timers. After, we were told that my dad was the oldest flyer anyone knew of at Skyventure Arizona. Just wondering, has anyone older flown in any of the skyventure tunnels?

Well I dont know anyone older but I would say RESPECT to your dad for this accomplishment :)
Totally amazing. I know I probably wont be around at 90 years old plus but if I was I sure as hell would be too broken for tunnel flying!!