guppykf

Colorado Tunnel-Coach Recommendations

Just been informed I need to go to Denver tomorrow for a job site and will have the evening to visit the tunnel. I am in despirate need to work on some RW skills.....only 39 jumps, so still need lots of work in order to learn to stick with formations and fly my body more with my legs, so my hands are available for "grips". There are several coaches listed on the website..don't know which I should contact...any recommendations??
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I called them Friday and the girl who answered the phone told me it was best to check the website and call one of the coaches to get a block of time. Then I was online yesterday looking and there were many names...so who to start with?? Isnt any guarantee with the short notice if the first recommendation will even be available for the time slot that I have available....gotta love complexities...[:/]

THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I called them Friday and the girl who answered the phone told me it was best to check the website and call one of the coaches to get a block of time. Then I was online yesterday looking and there were many names...so who to start with?? Isnt any guarantee with the short notice if the first recommendation will even be available for the time slot that I have available....gotta love complexities...[:/]

Oh. Didnt know that. I guess I would call the first one and find out if they are available.

You won't go wrong with any of them. Thats all I was saying.
My photos

My Videos

All set up..talked to Brad and he set me up for tomorrow! Thanks for all the info!!

Brad's a great coach. You'll be very happy. hard to go wrong with any of the crew, though.

(Agree with the comments on Rusty - he taught my second mantis camp in Orlando SV and I learned so much that camp. No we're doing a big camp in Mar in SVCO. We've done half a dozen camps there and every single time we've been so thrilled with our treatment and the coaches and the front staff.)

This is pretty rare -> I'm yet to meet a single employee there that I'd say anything remotely negative about in terms of competence or service. It's really a top notch operation.)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Brad's a great coach. You'll be very happy. hard to go wrong with any of the crew, though.

+1 You will be happy with Brad. You would not have been disappointed with any of the coaches there.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Another "pre-second" accomplished-flying in a tunnel.

Everyone - you are all right!! The staff at SVCO are outstanding!! Brad was scheduled to work on the boogie thing, but I got hooked up with Kiwi and had a great time...even if the walls loved to kiss me...I have a lot of sore muscles to prove it too! Definately great place to go play! Wish I was able to stay in town longer in order to get more experience...soon though..soon.

I knew the tunnel was an ass kicker, but I had no idea the tunnel was an ass kicker!!
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

Another "pre-second" accomplished-flying in a tunnel.

Everyone - you are all right!! The staff at SVCO are outstanding!! Brad was scheduled to work on the boogie thing, but I got hooked up with Kiwi and had a great time...even if the walls loved to kiss me...I have a lot of sore muscles to prove it too! Definately great place to go play! Wish I was able to stay in town longer in order to get more experience...soon though..soon.

I knew the tunnel was an ass kicker, but I had no idea the tunnel was an ass kicker!!

Kiwi is one cool mofo.... I jump with him at Mile-Hi from time to time, he is also an AFF-I.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

(In this thread late, and I know you already went, but I always love throwing in my two cents!)

The staff at CO is so freaking great! I don't think you could go wrong with any of those guys! I had both Zach and Derek as coaches, and I'm truly impressed with how effectively they both taught me. Tunnel time is expensive, and the most important thing for me is that I learn as much as I can while I'm in there. Both of those guys had me flying so much better than when I had started, and they're both really nice and fun to fly with. I can't say enough good things about that place or about those guys!!!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Better late than never...yes, I agree expensive but well worth it. I have a business trip in Phoenix this week so I scheduled some tunnel time there as well. Trying to be ready for spring. Is it hear yet?? I thought we were in global warming.. I think more like Global cooling.;)

THRIVING IN MY DASH!!