virgin-burner

this is pretty sick!

Good stuff, but where's the swooping?

No really, some cool flying. In the beginning they looked like they had some problems with heading control, but towards to middle it looked like they got it worked out and turned a few points. Of course, toward the end the heading control went south again, I'm guessing they were just tired.

That's it, they were tired. One day if I'm lucky, I'll be that tired.

i was wondering about that too, NO CANOPIES and NO RIGS!? :S

seriously, that's frustrating to watch; how the fuck can you become this good if you dont work at such a place!?

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Become a male whore, and when you're not head down in a bedroom making money, you can go head down at the tunnel spending it!:ph34r::D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Alberto coaches us (the person who made the video). He used to work full time as a tunnel instructor at Bodyflight Bedford and narrowly missed out winning their World Challenge this year.

Yes, he's a fantastic flyer, he likely has thousands of hours of tunnel time. He's also a brilliant coach.

He does tunnel camps there along with boogies in Spain.

http://www.volare-freefly.com/

Here's some footage of Alberto, myself and Fabian Raidel from last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLZxku-0cE

Graham

First flight March '09, officially open since April. Really powerfull, 2000 hp, one entry. Coolest thing about it: AIRLOCK. Enter or exit the antechamber whenever you please. Just sharing 2 minutes of a 30 minute rotation? No need to be sitting in there for 28 minutes!
No metal windowframes, 40mm strong glass walls on the spectator side... Its also really quiet, you can stand next to the glass and talk normally while the guys inside are doing their magic as in the video.
Biggest thing I did in there was a 10way, but they've done more i think.

Too bad it's booked almost completely solid until April, during the weekends at least...
But give them a call if you want to fly, they will make things possible.

Will be there again in 36 hours, Xmas Boogieeee!

B|B|B|

The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

First flight March '09, officially open since April. Really powerfull, 2000 hp, one entry. Coolest thing about it: AIRLOCK. Enter or exit the antechamber whenever you please. Just sharing 2 minutes of a 30 minute rotation? No need to be sitting in there for 28 minutes!
No metal windowframes, 40mm strong glass walls on the spectator side... Its also really quiet, you can stand next to the glass and talk normally while the guys inside are doing their magic as in the video.

B|B|B|

From what I saw in pictures and videos, this tunnel also has a very cool looking interior design and layouts. It has a nice ''chill room'' feel with couches scaterred around and hard wood floors.

I hate even watching..... it pisses me off we do not have a tunnel close enough that I could get in it every week. If I had that I would be there on a regular basis. [:/]

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I hate even watching..... it pisses me off we do not have a tunnel close enough that I could get in it every week. If I had that I would be there on a regular basis. [:/]

Not close enough FFS you got like 10 in your country we dont have one
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah but Squeak, if every post that bitches was taken off here there'd be nothing but real content :ph34r:

Fancy a short, 9 hour international flight to the nearest flyable tunnel mate? ;)

Fancy a short, 9 hour international flight to the nearest flyable tunnel mate? ;)

go tell australians to fly now with the volcano ashes :S

want a 16 days cruise to the next tunnel ? :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Notice I said close enough to hit one every day. I do go to the tunnel and I am lucky to have so many but I want one less than an hour away so I can be in it weekly. 5 hours or another continent is not much different with a day job, a wife, and a kid. :S
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com