Emmie

How long till you started flying off the net on your head?

I'm willing to learn from those better than me and don't consider myself a proflyer by any means but really...really? I have a long long long way to go before considering myself any good but if that's not head down, what is? This is an actual question to those in the know, at what point does a steep track become HD? If it's not VFS or pure static, what's the definition of HD?

I'm willing to learn from those better than me and don't consider myself a proflyer by any means but really...really? I have a long long long way to go before considering myself any good but if that's not head down, what is? This is an actual question to those in the know, at what point does a steep track become HD? If it's not VFS or pure static, what's the definition of HD?

Ultimately I think that comes down to your own definition of what head down is.

I've got around 40 hrs tunnel time and can back carve, out face carve (badly) and stall. My interpretation is that they're not HD. I've been learning HD for a while now and can maintain a stable position, fly up and down, backwards and forwards and take grips (badly). Now *that* is HD.

But hey, you decide what you think it means and just go out and have fun! ;)

Hmm, looking at that (great flying by the way!), I saw stalling, out face carving and back carving, which arguably I wouldn't call head down and certainly not statis head down!

"How long till you started flying off the net on your head?" This is the topic of the thread
NOT "Talk shit about other peoples flying ability"
STAY ON TOPIC ASSHOLE

So, back on the topic and as an update to my progress with hd,:P well, I'm definitely off the net, can fly the whole rotation can side slide (poorly), move up and down (poorly) and move forward and backwards (poorly). It took me over half a year to get here, and probably 7+ hours of just dedicated hd work. It will probably take another 6 months to actually move up from poorly to mediocre.

Hmm, looking at that (great flying by the way!), I saw stalling, out face carving and back carving, which arguably I wouldn't call head down and certainly not statis head down!

"How long till you started flying off the net on your head?" This is the topic of the thread
STAY ON TOPIC ASSHOLE

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you owned this system and therefore controlled what everyone can talk about. Silly me, I must have mistaken you for an obnoxious idiot.

STAY ON TOPIC ASSHOLE

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you owned this system and therefore controlled what everyone can talk about. Silly me, I must have mistaken you for an obnoxious idiot.

Fight nicely kids !!:)

You are not alone its v v hard, the most useful things Ive found was using the in air head sets. But they dont seem to have caught on, why I have no idea.

The coach Im using now has the in air head sets that we use in the tunnel and skydiving and they are freaking great!! I highly suggest them!!

Haha, you were so right, it took another month to move from poor head down flying to mediocre/semi decent hd flying! I'm crossing my fingers that in another month, I can get from mediocre to good (and get transitions down).:D