ikon

Good Deal?

This seems like a good deal to me and I was just wondering if you would have taken advantage of this opportunity back when you were going through aff.

I'm currently going through aff at Perris, doing aff3 soon, and they have a tunnel offer there that goes like this:

10 minutes of coached tunnel time for $240
If you should happen to fail your next aff jump and need to repeat it, they will pay for it.

Sounds pretty good to me, 10 coached minutes in the tunnel, sounds like more than enough time to go through everything covered in the remaining aff jumps I would have.

This sounds way overpriced to me. Do the math, at this price it would mean $1,440 for an hour or $720 for thirty minutes. I did 30 minutes for $500 including coaching from a former airspeed member last year. Sure the price per minute might be cheaper than a jump ticket plus coaching but I'd find a better deal.

The only upsizse is them offering you a free repeat on the AFF jump if you fail. Have you failed a level before? Do you think you will fail your next level?

I've never failed an aff jump and I don't plan to either :) I just thought it might be a good opportunity to get some tunnel time with a coach.

Most definitely! But I'd look around at other deals though. Just make sure you find a coach who knows AFF and not just a random tunnel instructor. You wouldn't want to be learning something your AFF instructor teaches differently.