patipatil

Freefly tunnel Coaching USA?

I am travelling through to the states from South Africa next month, i have 130 skydives and would like to do two hours of tunnel training focused on freefly (although I understand the basics of flat fly will be covered first) whilst I am there. Where would the best place be to do this? I would really like to be coached by an actual freefly skydiving coach as against a tunnel operator as i believe proper coaching makes all the difference. Can anybody recommend first of all which tunnel is the best for this, and further, which coaches you would recommend at that venue (although the coach may dictate the tunnel I choose..) Being from outside of the states I am really lost here and could use all the help I can get:$... ???

If you're flying, then seriously look into Eloy too: Ray, Jason, Curtis, etc.... Take your pick!

Totally agree (it hurts!). 14' tunnel at $950/hr coaching included with any of those names above plus many more to choose from. For your first couple hours you don't need a big name coaching you which can save a bit.

hi guys.. so im freshly back in AFrica after my trip to the states. I just wnat to express how impressed I was with Sky venture new hampshire, Laurie Greer, and most of all, Joe Winters. Everyone was super welcoming and accomodating at the facilities, and Joe is an OUTSTANDING coach (but you all know that right?). I was a little apprehensive that i might be dissapointed with my progress as many had warned me that freefly in the tunnel can be very humbling, particularly the back-flying phase.. well, joe had me controlling flight on my back after just 2 minutes..! we covered belly, back, sit (including carving etcetc) and the basics of static head down in 2 hours of training. The facilities are impeccable, professional, and the tunnel is modern and (most importantly!) FAST, making it a wonderful freefly coaching tool, the coaches at SVNH are some of the best around and are the best option, in my opinion for experienced skydivers looking for coaching in the USA. My skydiving has benefitted unbelievably from this experience and I will definately come back to SVNH and Joe when I return for more tunnel time in the future! I suggest everyone look up SVNH if you are considering doing tunnel time. A