gixzig

Skyventure new hampshire SVNH is a must!!!

Well I just got back from my first visit to Sky Venture New Hampshire “SVNH” and wanted to take a moment to say what an experience!! This was my first trip to a wind tunnel and being very new to skydiving myself I wasn’t sure what to expect, or what I would come away with from my time there. Simply put it is awesome and well worth it. From the moment you walk into SVNH you are treated as if you belong there and are one of the regulars.

I spent most of my time getting coached help from Matt on the basics of belly flying, leg turns and even made an entertaining attempt at some back flying with one of my last sessions. (I told you I would provide some entertainment). Laurie one of the owners, really takes the time to go out of her way to help in any way she can, from giving you one on one coaching advice, to offering to help with my packing skills on my next trip. She and her crew are amazing!

Not that my opinion is worth a damn, but if you have been considering going to a tunnel I would highly recommend SVNH anytime. From helping the newbie skydiver polish the basics to some all out professional body flying coaching and camps they have it all. The over all environment is top notch and the facility’s are great. I can’t wait to go back and am already planning my next trip soon.

I’ll see you guys again and soon.

Thank you again, Matt, Laurie, And the rest of the staff for making this an awesome time..

Sean…

I made my first trip to SVNH last week to do some freeflying & I was very impressed with the place. The facilities are squeaky clean, the owners and staff are super cool, the prices are competitive, and most importantly the airflow is super strong!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Anybody reading....

Count me in if 2 or 3 others want to share 2 hours of time with me on a Monday.

I know a friend in New York City who's always happy to fly with me on whim, so we only need 2 more people. $125/hour/person for cheap 4-ways is a lot of fun, we are both sufficiently skilled enough (9+ hours me, 20+ hours him) to just leap into the tunnel and do our thing with minimal supervision by the tunnel spotter. If you've got similiar time, PM me to co-ordinate.