sxc

Airkix coach?

I am going to be in the UK for and I want to go fly the tunnel in Milton Keynes.
Anyone know a good coach there? I am just a beginnr/student so I want to work on some stability issues and docking and basic stuff.

Thanks.

I am going to be in the UK for and I want to go fly the tunnel in Milton Keynes.
Anyone know a good coach there? I am just a beginnr/student so I want to work on some stability issues and docking and basic stuff.

Thanks.

There are a lot of good coaches at Airkix. For flat flying I've used Chris Hollis and thought he was very good, enthusiastic and helpful. You can email him at: hollisc 'at' TTint 'dot' com
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

I've taken quite a few people from my university skydiving club to Airkix for their first time in the tunnel, some flying 20 minutes or more. I'd have to recommend the coaches that work for Airkix full time as they have the experience of instructing day-in-day-out at the tunnel. A lot of them do freelance coaching as well, and all of them know the skills that will help you out in the sky - just make sure that you tell them your goals and experience!

Spent 30 mins in the tunnel with Sparky earlier this year. Well worth the time and money, she is a fantastic coach; very patient, thorough, enthusiastic and a lovely person. I feel she went above and beyond her duties and exceeded my expectations.

HIGHLY recommended!

I spent 30 minutes in the Airkix tunnel with Sparky as my coach. She is an excellent coach! She gave me some great stuff to work on in my skydiving.

In the last session we even did some simple formations! My first 2-way!! WooHoo!!

It was a bit pricely - I think the rate of exchange between the US$ and Sterling did not help. But it was a lot of fun!

My parents were with me and watched most of my sessions. I asked my Dad a number of times if he wanted to try it, but he declined. Then about 2 days later he said he was sorry he had not tried it! Somehow I am going to have to figure out a way to get him and a tunnel together again!!