freeheelbillie

Thanks SKYVENTURE COLORADO!

I just wanted to thank the staff and Skyventure as a whole. FREE NIGHT and tons of fun! As a new guy to the sport still working through AFF I was impressed that to see this kind of giving back to the sport.

Thanks so much for the food...coaching and tunnel time. Did I mention that it was FREE!?

Billie
Gently pushing comfort zones since 1976...

+1. A great event for all skill and experience levels.

For those of you not in CO, we had a 'mini-boogie' this past Saturday at Mile-Hi - with demos from PD, UPT & Vertical Suits, along with load organizing by the tunnel instructors from Skyventure CO (who also supplied some free tunnel time to the first X people to show up, and were selling 15-minute blocks at a 'you-can't-beat-this' rate).

After the day of jumping, we headed to the tunnel for an evening jam session where we divided by skill levels and flew. No serious 'drilling' allowed - just fun.

To that end, my g/f & I were privileged to be part of the first (to my knowledge) 6-way belly formation to turn points in this tunnel (it was a *bit* tight). It was also rather cool to be able to walk up to someone you didn't know and say, 'Hey - let's go turn some points.' That's not the type of thing you get to do at a tunnel all too often.

A few people even made their first flights in the tunnel that evening.

Overall, it was a great day from start to finish. Much thanks to Frank, Bob, & the Skyventure staff for putting the full day together - and for donating the time and jump tix (prizes given away included jump tickets, tunnel time, and discounts from Vertical Suits and UPT/Vector). It was a blast.

If you haven't flown the Colorado tunnel yet, you need to come check it out. Not only is it a beautiful facility...but the staff is top-notch. & I think they're going to be hitting some boogies this year, so if you see them, stop by and get in a jump or two (and buy some cheap time!).
Signatures are the new black.

I just wanted to thank the staff and Skyventure as a whole. FREE NIGHT and tons of fun! As a new guy to the sport still working through AFF I was impressed that to see this kind of giving back to the sport.

Thanks so much for the food...coaching and tunnel time. Did I mention that it was FREE!?

Billie

I had a great time and want to also thank everyone. If it gets done again I would even be happy to pay!

Simon