hchunter614

Skyventure Orlando Tunnel Coach

Just want to clarify one thing - I am not a skydiving 'instructor' as I do not have tandem or AFF ratings, but I am a skydiving coach and do a lot of RW and freefly coaching in both the tunnel and the sky. I am a Skydive U coach as well.

All of the coaches mentioned above are great. Feel free to PM me if you want any information.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Just wanted to post an update.

We worked with Kim at SDU and did a total of one hour in the tunnel on the 27th.

Mick and Will were our coaches from SDU and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tunnel coaching. They are both top notch coaches!

They took the time before our flight to find out what our goals were and then put together a plan to accomplish them. During our debrief they took the time to watch our entire flight with us and provided additional instruction and things to work on in the air.

THANKS Mick and Will!!

Curtis (and Jeff)

Hey there

ever thought about talking directly with the tunnel.
The dude that stands in the door,aka..the instructor could
easily help out and probably a generous tip would do.these dudes stand
in the door all day and fly a bunch....if anything they have a seriously good knowledge of the wind and contrary to popular beleif,some of them do skydive too.
look at it as kinda purchasing a product from the source and not going through the middle man!!

hope that helps??

Well I happen to know for a fact that both Mickey Nutall and Will Pesek are Tunnel Instructors and Excellent Coaches as well. So i think this person went to the best sources possible. Just my two cents. but then again i don't know much!

Plamer

***Hey there

ever thought about talking directly with the tunnel.
The dude that stands in the door,aka..the instructor could
easily help out and probably a generous tip would do.these dudes stand
in the door all day and fly a bunch....if anything they have a seriously good knowledge of the wind and contrary to popular beleif,some of them do skydive too.
look at it as kinda purchasing a product from the source and not going through the middle man!!

hope that helps??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you yourself work at the tunnel and you skydive then maybe you want to send me your resume that way you too could work for the middleman!!!!
Or you could simply become a middleman yourself like many EX tunnel workers have done....
However your profile is blank so i dont know who you are!!! If you are so special at what you do im sure you would have entered your details, people do look at this forum and US middlemen actually get work and referrals from it, So maybe we are just better at marketing than you are........

Hope that helps??

Hi Curtis im glad you used SDU the folk at SDU are excellent, i recommended them to you earlier in the thread. Im glad it all worked out for you.
I know SDU has highly qualified instructors i have worked with Kim and Chromy a few times and i will hopefully get to again soon.