tetra316

Big Way skills tunnel coach in Eloy

I'm going to be in Eloy Nov 19th to 24th for a camp and was thinking about getting in some tunnel time. I specifically want a big way focused coach, not just a belly coach but someone who will work with me on the specific big way skills. So are there any tunnel coaches in Eloy for this?

Check out Airspeed, as they have done a bigway or two before. ;)All of them are more than qualified to help you with your skills for Bigways.

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Check out Airspeed, as they have done a bigway or two before. ;)All of them are more than qualified to help you with your skills for Bigways.

Ah, yes I did think of them. But I was told to be careful getting coaching from 4way people as they may or may not be the best ones to provide specific big way skill coaching. But I did email them:)

Ah, yes I did think of them. But I was told to be careful getting coaching from 4way people as they may or may not be the best ones to provide specific big way skill coaching. But I did email them:)

hahaha =)

so funny. sounds like sour grapes from a non-competitor. not sure why there's this division, but whatever.

Take a look at who organized the 300-way world record in Eloy, or who runs the AZ challenge every year. Or how many World Team members are on Airspeed ;)

Trust me, Airspeed is more than qualified to coach you on bigway skills in the tunnel...many of which are the same skills you need for 4-way, anyway.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

hahaha =)

so funny. sounds like sour grapes from a non-competitor. not sure why there's this division, but whatever.

Take a look at who organized the 300-way world record in Eloy, or who runs the AZ challenge every year. Or how many World Team members are on Airspeed ;)

Trust me, Airspeed is more than qualified to coach you on bigway skills in the tunnel...many of which are the same skills you need for 4-way, anyway.

Thanks, you saved me from typing it.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING