KRBKV

FreezoneMoscow 16.5 feet

does anyone have any indication of prices yet? (and a completion date of course!).

For now we don't have any prices yet. The approx. opening date will be during Spring 2009, as i said in the beginning :)
Today we got first 3 containers with parts of the tunnel. The basement walls are 3/4 complete. Later today i will post any current pics.

So, what news do we have for today.

Last week we got about 10 40ft conatainers with the skeleton of the tunnel. Two days ago flight chamber was coming.

The concrete basement i almost ready.

I'll show you pictures in a couple of days. I will post it on my facebook page, to be able publish it as close as possible to its original size.

Good luck.:)

Yes, it is.

with the pieces that were built for our tunnel ?? :|

oh well... not complaining, would just have preferred that the tunnel was first built at 30 minutes drive from home, rather than at a 4h flying distance...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Yes, it is.

with the pieces that were built for our tunnel ?? :|

oh well... not complaining, would just have preferred that the tunnel was first built at 30 minutes drive from home, rather than at a 4h flying distance...

By the way. All these pieces are already on the place. ;) And the construction team is waiting for the next week to start building up the skeleton. ;)
So... Please, be patient a little bit more... B|

It will probably be easier to move your home closer to the tunnel!?

I can´t wait to fly in the new tunnel. The Freezone staff rocks and the facilities are second to none! I have nine hours in the existing tunnel so far and I am definitely going back for more! I think that everyone should join me ;-)

See you soon Ivan
Peter