Isfrael

Illinois-chicagoland area wind tunnels?

Nope not yet. I have heard there is one in planning stages but unsure of when it will be a reality.

I would think that Skydive Chicago would benefit from having one on their property. That tunnel could conceivably be booked solid through the winter, if they have a heated recirculating air system.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nope not yet. I have heard there is one in planning stages but unsure of when it will be a reality.

I would think that Skydive Chicago would benefit from having one on their property. That tunnel could conceivably be booked solid through the winter, if they have a heated recirculating air system.

Yeah, it's really too bad. Tunnel time is often touted as a great training aid (and it is); yet there are huge sections of N. America that are un-served by a tunnel w/i an easy drive's trip. One of the big difficulties seems to be getting together the necessary investors/funding to get them built.

K.C. seems to be the closest in the works to the midwest. Or one of the Canada projects.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants