rhys

Where is the cheapest tunnel in the world that is good for freefly? Prices?

Hi. looking at training in the tunnel next year an wondering where the best Value is.

I understand that great coaches will save time so will take that into account.

:)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Off-peak (Sunday-Thursday) @ Skyventure Colorado is $675 if you book 60 minutes.

If it's just you, coaching is the best way to go... It's about $13/minute for 15 minute sessions. That's anytime - weekends too. (Coach rates do vary, so contact the coach for specific prices.)

SVCO Coaches

Give us a call @ 303.768.9000 if you have any other specific questions.

-bill

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

OP did not specify FF or RW, Just throwing the information out there... [:/]

FWIW , I was FF in there alone.... hell you "can" freely in the portables if you are really good...

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

If I had the money, I would gladly try to hit that 100 hour goal with you, Brad. Alas, there is no way that I will have that much money within the rest of my life.

that is no way to think, what is stopping you?

Thanks for all the input guys, i will look back on this thread in 6 months time to help work out what we are going to do.

I have heard that the IFly in Sigapore will be huge, powerful and not too expensive, but we will have to wait and see.

I can imagine that is where New Zealanders and Australians will go in the future as budget airline fly there, lets hope they have a good coach or two there before long?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

OP did not specify FF or RW, Just throwing the information out there... [:/]

Did you check out the headline of this thread. I think it specifys quite clearly what the OP is looking for.. :D

FWIW , I was FF in there alone.... hell you "can" freely in the portables if you are really good...

Yes. I have also spent more than an hour at this tunnel. You can freefly, but I would never say its good for freefly cause its not..