swoop4fun

Step Into Virtual Reality

Since there are so many people here both "Rats" and "Divers" with so much diversity in opinion and experience, I thought it would be fun to create our own little virtual wind tunnel.
Please share what your perfect tunnel would look like, and be specific to details like size, height, wind speed, airtime, instructors and what-not.
No big deal, just thought it might be fun to hear everyone's ideas.
Y'all hang loose.

Kayla and Justin keep talking about their dream tunnel which woudl be located in the center of their dream house. The tunnel would have entrances and exits at every floor of the house so that when their parents tell them its time for bed they would just fly right up to their rooms.....;) And of course could be used at any time during the day for fun and play!

That's a very good idea!

Beats my dream of having Tony Starks garage in my house (I don't mind having a house like that, but the garage is what really fascinates me)
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.