bradp

iFly Singapore

Squeak, let me know how it all works out. I've had a cpl sessions in the Singapore tunnel and like the location. So am interested to see how they come at bulk time buys. Ciao, fergs

Hi Fergs, Singas is decent value for Ozzies only if you are either booking a short time (I have found it cheaper to do larger amounts of time in the States. If you get a cheap off peak flight, book coaching and time. it has come out cheaper for me.
Im off to Eloy tomorrow for 6 hours one on one coaching and it works out about the same cost as the Singas tunnel,(add to that accommodation) BUT Im on a DZ with free accommodation, a couple of Skyvans and a few Twin otters and a BalloonB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

... and I pass through Singapore again tomorrow. I used Scoot out of Sydney this trip - $260 or so each way - not bad.

Tunnel, DZ, free accommodation, Skyvans, Twotters, balloon .... you are still a tart. hahaha.

Ciao, f ;)

Haha true :p
I'm here till Sunday - come say hi

I just did my first hour in singas today (I went back on me saying I wouldn't go there). It's not a bad operation and Kris is a great coach.

I managed to get rock solid on my back and started sit. Amongst other things.

It's not cheap For the cost of 3 hrs and coach here. On top of flights and accommodation.

Im glad I did it as I'm off to eloy end of next month for 7 hrs.

2013 a year of the tunnel :p
*IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED... SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!!!*

Bassington

I'm going to be passing through shortly, but I'm not keen on paying the prices they charge. Anyone know if there's a way of getting in contact with other people locally who'd be interested in sharing time?

It's hard to justify those prices but That tunnel is SOOO worth it!!!! It's so smooth and HUGE. If you can fly HD and carve ect. I highly recommend spending the money, even if it's only 2 minutes. For learning the basics, it's a complete waste of $ if you have other options.

Hi guys, I'll be passsing through singapore quite often(short trips 2 days each) for the next 2 months. Im looking to do 30 mins each time. Any suggestions. They have really steep prices online. I understand that its a big tunnel. But if any one can give me some inputs it'll be appreciated.

thanks