PhreeZone

SNH Freefly coaches?

I'm looking at doing a day trip up to SNH in the next few weeks and wanted to work on my freefly. Are the normal tunnel rats able to work me on my head up flying or is there someone else I should contact ahead of my trip to get coaching? I'm able to hop and hold my sit for 5 seconds or so, I'm not looking for advanced coaching - just enough to be able to do sit carves in the end. :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Did you call the tunnel to see what level of quals the staff has?

I bet at most of the tunnels, there are at least some staff that can coach through basic sit manuvers.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Based on my last trip there (more than a year ago) they have some very talented tunnel instructors who should be able to help you.

And of course, if they do prove to be very helpful, don't forget to tip!:P

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

We have plenty of staff members that can help you with your needs. Brian, Brendan, Brad, Derek or Shawn are all senior staff members that can help you with your needs. When you make your reservation be sure to tell customer service that you are looking for sit fly. We do not charge for coaching here and you will get true tunnel time when you fly. So if you book 30 minutes you will fly 30 minutes. Please make sure that you have a reservation due to if it is a weekend we are booking 3 -4 weeks in advance.

Blue Skies!
Laurie

yeah, we've been flying a lot with Brian this winter. He is a good guy, a great flyer and a teacher by trade, so he can explain things pretty well.

But all of the guys that work there are great flyers! As in most tunnels these days, i'd guess. So it probably comes down to their personality and teaching methods. With some you'll click better then with others, you know?

A side note for OP: make sure you book your time WELL ahead, like at least a month! The demand for air crack is pretty high these days :)