skyjuggler

Paraclete XP Freefly Coaches

Anyone know who is at Paraclete XP working for the tunnel or indepently who offers freefly coaching?

I emailed the tunnel a while back but didn't hear anything.

I believe there are some employees on the forums, so feel free to post or PM me information, names and coaching fees if you know them.

Thanks

I highly recommend any of the Hybrid XP guys (Mick, Will, Plamer, Derek.) I've personally been coached by Mick and he is one of my favorite coaches I've worked with.

All the staff there are fantastic coaches. You can't go wrong with any of them.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I agree, Will P. is an excellent freefly coach, as are Derek and others. When Jeffro and Roberta are in town, they are hard to beat for top-notch freefly coaches.

Email Will. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Mick is good for sure, but I personally really like Selwyn. He has such a huge, goofy smile and can teach (and fly) like a mofo.
Chris Grey is a great coach, too.

Pretty much anyone that works at that tunnel is amazing, seeing as they snatched the creme de la creme from every other tunnel that was in operation at the time.
Not again!

Although he hates to admit it i was coached by Mick hes pretty decent and then Plamer, derek and Will have also done me and Punisher did me a little bit and then Selwyn did me just for fun.
I think its good to get a little variety everybody has there own unique way of teaching.
Cant go wrong with any of those guys.

Yes, Pun is also an excellent FF coach. As has been stated previously, you really can't go wrong with any of the instructors at that tunnel.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The Hybrid XP guys are competing in 4-way RW and 4-way VRW (FS and VFS). They coach all of it. Kirk Vernor and Andy Honigbaum are also both there. They know a little bit about 4-way...

I'll be out there this weekend too with my 4-way team. Come say hi :)

Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

I highly recommend any of the Hybrid XP guys (Mick, Will, Plamer, Derek.) I've personally been coached by Mick and he is one of my favorite coaches I've worked with.

Ari, you have any idea on contacting the coaches. I emailed the address on the paraclete web-page but haven't heard back from anyone.

Do any of them post on here? PM'ed Mick, does Punisher hang out on these forums? Any contact details for him?

Think I have an email for Will, but if you have any contact details please PM me so I can contact them, that would be great.

Thanks!

All of the freefly coaches are top notch. Try them all out and see who you click with the most.

Paraclete XP is very lucky to have Kirk who has chosen some of the best tunnel coaches in the world plus they are all excellent skydivers to boot - you can pick their brains on exits through to canopy control.

If you signed up to the tunnel camp I am sure you will have an excellent time and learn absolute heaps.

Liz

Although he hates to admit it i was coached by Mick hes pretty decent and then Plamer, derek and Will have also done me and Punisher did me a little bit and then Selwyn did me just for fun.
I think its good to get a little variety everybody has there own unique way of teaching.
Cant go wrong with any of those guys.

Kim- I'm sure Mick is super proud of your flying and where it's going, you're rocking it out in there WR holder ;)

On with the post-
I agree with Kim, variety is never a bad thing. I love working with an array of coaches (but I have a few main ones I prefer when they are in town). Mick, Plamer, and Joe Winters are my favorites. I work with them as frequently as my bank account will allow. They are worth every penny. Selwyn is also freaking amazing. His smile and positive attitude is sooooo contagious. You can't help but feel positive and upbeat around him.

The variety thing-
You never know what someone is gonna say or how they are going to phrase something, to make it click with you. In addition, each person and tunnel has special and creative moves that the instructors/coaches/flyers are always more than willing to pass along. It's always fun to try the 'locals' moves. They usually have pretty unique and impressive suggestions.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com