trutunnelrat

So lucky

So not only are we [the brothers] so lucky to have been trained by the best school the IBA and some of the best tunnel instructors in the world. hands down. we now have to opportunity to work with the godfater himself Olaf Zipster hopfully his knowledge will help us in the sky! so we can pass on everything we have learned to anybody who loves to fly!;) So we have been super blessed and just wanted again to gives thanks to those who have been there for us! Looking forward to seeing everybody at Bedford for the competition!

what is making us sick?

I think the word "godfater" was what took me over the top. (You know the best guys are the ones who, when asked, call themselves students and are willing to learn).

P.S. Don Vito Corlone might want his name spelled corectly, it is "father" not "fater".B|

what is making us sick?

I think the word "godfater" was what took me over the top. (You know the best guys are the ones who, when asked, call themselves students and are willing to learn).

P.S. Don Vito Corlone might want his name spelled corectly, it is "father" not "fater".B|

And it's Corleone, not Corlone.B|B|

I mis-spelll stuff all the time, but I dont think it makes anyone sick. R u just saying you dont like Olaf being called the "Godfather"?

Nah, I just thought the 1st post was overly thick in the "he is so good he walks on wind."

Didnt mean to make anybody sick! and sorry im not an english major ha but to say that he wasnt one of the "old g's" meaning one of the first in free fly, would be incorect. As for me im a non skydiver only a tunnel flyer working with the mamba spirit and in a month I am going to jumping again with sombody that in most places his reputation preceeds him! im one of the people that express positive energy in this sport! And so im happy to be blessed1

and thats right stormyWINTERS cobras!

I should have said the iba are the true tunnel GOD FATHERS! haha

I should have said the iba are the true tunnel GOD FATHERS! haha

Not so fast sunny boy.... there was a lot of tunnel flyers around before the IBA came along.... (of which i was not one )BUT consider this a polite warning... you wouldnt want to be waking up in the morning with a horses head next to you.... and I KNOW which room you are in downstairs.... LOL...and we do have some Italians here...so you never know...

(if i could add music it would be the godfather tune) but i cant spell de der de der de der de deeeeeerrrr (repeat as many times as you like)

Happy to have TheBrothersMamba in Europe with us , and very proud of their performance.

Hope that they will have the support of all the friends around....

they are flying with The Mamba SPIRIT & The Cobra's PRIDE

;)

Do it with a twinckle in the eyes
with heart , with guts , and don't forget your dreams
TheMambaSpirit
Makes your dreams come true