Trexy

Female freefly coach?? Orlando or Paraclete

Im looking for someone who can teach Backfly and Sitly at Orlando or Paraclete in May, Female instructor for a female friend who is requesting to work with a girl as this is what she wants.
Please just give me names and a way of contacting of a good female coach for the tunnel and some coach jumps and lets not get into reasons why it can only be a woman.
Thank you
Terence

Angela Hsu is a fantastic womens freeefly tunnel AND skydiving coach. If you are looking for someone to coach you through BOTH tunnel and sky she is the best choice. A lot of these girls do not coach in the sky and are not useful past their tunnel experience. She does both freefly and freestyle so her teaching compass is wide. If you are interested contact myself or Kristin at SkyVenture Orlando for her information.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

Paraclete XP is the place to be and simply has the best staff in the country, male or female. You will have an amazing experience and an incredible flight/jumps there and at the local DZ. Def. make the trip to NC. Worth every penny.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks alot guys i contacted Kim Worthington at DeLand and will be flying with her in the tunnel and the sky for my group.

Bowen i am not sure where you are getting your information Kim teachs freefly in the tunnel and the sky has been invited on the womens HD records so for you to say she or anybody else recommended to me cannot do this out of the tunnel is wrong on your part..

Angela Hsu is a fantastic womens freeefly tunnel AND skydiving coach. If you are looking for someone to coach you through BOTH tunnel and sky she is the best choice. A lot of these girls do not coach in the sky and are not useful past their tunnel experience. She does both freefly and freestyle so her teaching compass is wide. If you are interested contact myself or Kristin at SkyVenture Orlando for her information.

Bowen for your information Roberta Mancino is one of the BEST female freeflyers in the WORLD she coachs tunnel and SKY .
Please get your information correct before publicly posting wrong information .

you are right, Roberta Mancino is amazing but how often is she around? as far as kim and angela go, both are consistently around to coach and both are great flyers. I was watching them both fly together on sunday night, both are fantastic. Thats just an opinion. everyone on here has one thats what makes it an exciting place to talk.

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings