Allballs

What up with Orlando??

Double yawn! That was an ignorant statement to say that the flying there now is the best its been! Some of the best flyers in the world started there! Some of the most known names in this sport came through orlando! But not anymore, probably because Mark is such a nice person! haha Not taking anything away form the flyers there but there is a lot more to this sport than carving in circles! And besides if they work there and are new instructors shouldnt they be more worried about their instructhing and their students and their training? lets face it. Orlando was the place where you could go and see familiar staff and know that no matter what you were 100 percent safe flyiing there! Now the only thing the staff can say is that we can carve! Its a very sad state of affairs in Orlando! what makes it worse is that there are still some great ppl there wanting it to be the way it was in the good ole days!

I think you have some serious personal issues. I don't know you but my guess is you're very young with no business experience and have some growing up to do.
The Orlando tunnel is just fine for most people including skydivers. Marc is a fine person operating a business like a business should be run. Apparantly you did the right thing. You didn't like it so you left. Let it be.

I work at SVO. The Flying going on is the best yet. I challenge everyone who talk to much to come down here and try to keep up. We have kids 5 months into the sport carving circles on their heads. No more trash talk. Mark is a good person...if he doesn't like you it means your not.

Who has some growing up to do???

This entire response is incredibly immature. Are you really saying that if this guy doesn't like someone then they are not a good person.

WOW....

ha ha this whole thing is awsome! Oh and to the guys that can carve in circles from olando please come up to paraclete and fly in a real tunnel no slower than 180 and show us what ya got;) Well i was a manager there in orlando for a while and it was great times. I do not know how its opperated and ran now. What i do know is i currently work at paraclete xp and all the people i used to fly with and coach all are coming here and telling me how orlando is a dump. Every one in laughing at the orlando tunnel and hoping it will go under. This is just what i am told from all the old flyers. I do hope FL will get another tunnel, does anyone know if one is in the works?

I think you have some serious personal issues. I don't know you but my guess is you're very young with no business experience and have some growing up to do.
The Orlando tunnel is just fine for most people including skydivers. Marc is a fine person operating a business like a business should be run. Apparantly you did the right thing. You didn't like it so you left. Let it be.

I don't know you but it's not hard to tell who is still running around with PA removed by slotperfect, namely... you. What you said proves this whole messages point, Orlando is just ~FINE~ for most people... If you knew anything about both of the sports (which you obviously don't) you would already know that Orlando WAS highly respected and regarded as the best, because of the exceptional staff who produced nothing but champions and bringing the best exposure to skydiving since movies about it, and now it's just fine, not to mention a skydiver would be "fine" if they stuck their head out car moving 25+mph. Business wise, the tunnel sells itself. Any joker could make a crowd of whuffo's go "WWWwwooooOOoWWWW!!!!"... ppssshhh carving. Do the math on that... I'll do it for you, Orlando is whack... your whack... and your denial makes you just as ridiculous as your post...

And if you want to run around talking about personal issues, PA removed by slotperfect

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

Somebody delete this completely classless and unprofessional thread.

If I was an owner of ANY tunnel, any employee of mine even participating in a thread of this tone would be looking for another job.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants