freefalljenn

Tunnel Pink Mafia at Paraclete XP Feb 1-3!!!

Paige and I, and possibly some other sisters, will be at the tunnel starting late on Feb 1 and leaving early on Feb 3. I hope to have some time for inductions, so if you are interested, please PM me or e-mail me [email protected]. Come fly with us and Barbie!
jenn
Tunnel Junkie Since November 2005! ;o)~
TPM #46
Paraclete XP TPM Delegate

Hey Paige,

If you are still around on Sunday evening there will be a bunch of us at Avaitors (the bar at Raeford) for the Superbowl party.... It starts at 6pm but Im sure there will be folks around until the bar closes...

Have a great time with your initiations!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Sorry to hear that you wont be around on Sunday night :S I may just take the bike out for a spin and some see you Saturday! ...

What are your flight times?

should I pack a suit and helmet, just in case ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Well, we fly at midnight Saturday (officially Sunday morning) so I'm not sure if that works out with your schedule. Jenn and I will be at the tunnel Friday night, all day and night Saturday, and possibly Sunday morning. If you feel like meeting up but can't make the fly time, we'll just be chillin at the tunnel and would love some company who knows the area and might be able to show us a good place or two, to go to ;)

On a side note...I NEVER go to a tunnel without gear. You never know what may happen ;)

Hopefully I'll see ya soon. Back to the books for me, one last final today then I'm FREE for the weekend :)

Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com