chrisjudice

Freefly tunnel training

I'm thinking of taking a month off work this summer to learn how to freefly with the goal of filming tandems..

Who would be a good coach and which tunnel? I'm not too interested in California... I'm from there so when I travel back to the states I'd like to go somewhere other than home.

Cheers for any tunnel and coach suggestions!

Joe Winters, and I hear he's at the new tunnel in Raeford, NC.

And I don't think the goal of filming tandems is the right reason to learn freeflying, but whatever floats your boat.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I was thinking that Tandem Camera is not something that requires much freeflying.

And of course the best reason to learn to freefly in the tunnel or otherwise, is because it's fun.:)

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I was thinking that Tandem Camera is not something that requires much freeflying.

And of course the best reason to learn to freefly in the tunnel or otherwise, is because it's fun.:)

one of the first things thaught to me by my mate and instructor, a guy with 11'000+ skydives: "whereever skydiving takes ya': its ALWAYS FUN!!"
out of this enormous number, about 6'000 were tandems..

the best skydiver is not the guy turning the most points, its the guy having the most fun!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I am sure he works there(Justin?)!!!B|
I did have a baby boy!!! He is the love of my life!! Aidan Channeller Winters 8lbs 8oz. and Ethan Tyler Winters (age 2.5)
I have had a couple weeks off, and back to work(Justin!)!!!B|
I do leave to New Hampshire tomorrow, for a week, then I come back to work at XP for 2 weeks, then go to Colorado for a week, home for a few days, then to Russia for 2 weeks.

I am sure he works there(Justin?)!!!B|
I did have a baby boy!!! He is the love of my life!! Aidan Channeller Winters 8lbs 8oz. and Ethan Tyler Winters (age 2.5)
I have had a couple weeks off, and back to work(Justin!)!!!B|
I do leave to New Hampshire tomorrow, for a week, then I come back to work at XP for 2 weeks, then go to Colorado for a week, home for a few days, then to Russia for 2 weeks.

Hope we get to see you at SVCO while you're here! :)
TPM Sister #102