AlexJ

World Challenge 08

Hey all,

I see that Bodyflight in Bedford are holding the World Challenge event again on March 29 and 30. Anyone out there keen to put together a pretty competent pickup team? Or any teams that may already be entered in need of a flyer? I'll head over to the UK for some fun.

Later,
Alex

We've already got some pretty big names in again this year, but there are still team slots available for teams looking to enter. :)
This year is going to be the most awesome year yet I think, especially with our new leisure centre opening up! Where you guys were creeping last year? Thats now a *huge* swimming pool ;)

The leisure centre is still under construction, but its coming on nicely! We hope it will be ready by the World Challenge although the pool might not be ready.

The most recent pictures are on our website here: http://www.bodyflight.co.uk/news/

On the theme of the challenge, we are nearly at full capacity for 4-way teams, but with just a few spaces left. Enter now before it’s too late!

There is still room in the Free Fly category though.:)

Hi Bryony

Just caught the press release Bodyflight put out today.

Apparently: "The current British national skydiving team is, for the first time, an all female team."

Did Airkix (an all female team) not win nationals in 2006?

Also, "The Bodyflight World Challenge is the only skydiving competition to take place indoors."

I'm pretty sure that both Eloy and Paraclete host competitions too. You might want to edit that press release just a little. :)

FS 4-way Nationals Results 2006

Target Skysports, Hibaldstow: 19-21 August 2006

Meet Director: Paul Hollow Chief Judge: Kate Charters Event Judge: Liz Warner

AAA (Senior)

Dive pool: 1 H 16, 3 22 5, L E F 19,
10 Q P 7, D 11 8, 2 A 18,
B 6 12, 20 9 4

Airkix (406) 18 15 24 19 15 18 15 16 14 17 171 17.1 1 Gold

Army 4 (404) 15 14 20 17 14 14 15 13 14 14 150 15.0 2 Silver

Bodyflight Rage (405) 12 13 17 13 14 14 14 14 14 14 139 13.9 3 Bronze

Hmmm….just goes to show you should always get someone cleverer then you to check your press releases before you post them!:$

Apologies if I have offended anyone.
:S

The release has now been corrected: http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=iggii