gravityizsexy

Windtunnel Xanadu, Meadowlands in New Jersey NFW!!!

What would be really noice is if they opened tunnels in/on chelsea pier in NY and the twins at the BIGGEST MALL IN THE WORLD!!! Xanadu complex in NJ. construction continues and projected operating date is in FALL of '08, however environmentalist and economists aren't too optomisitc about the sites sustainability due to the already dense, and congested overpopulation. but wouldn't it be neat?!

does anyone else have some light to shed on the prodjects of NJ, and NY?

P.S. - Betsey Barnhouse rocks mwah socks!

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

No kidding. I'm at Chelsea Piers at least twice a week and would love to have a tunnel there. Unfortunately, I emailed Skyventure in August and got the following response:

"That project (Chelsea Piers) at this time is not going to happen. The closest tunnel will be at the meadowlands new project (Xanadu) and should open early 09."

Ah well....

-m

The Xanadu is gonna be sick! Drop my GF off at the mall, then snowboard and tunnel all on the same rainy day in the middle of the summer! I'm just worried about how crowded that place is gonna be. I know its huge, but has anyone seen Six Flags in the last couple of years? There are way to many people in NJ.

Any word on this?
Rumor had it that this was a dead project.
that the tunnel was being sold off to Vegas?
Any info?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Any word on this?
Rumor had it that this was a dead project.
that the tunnel was being sold off to Vegas?
Any info?

Maybe 2 months ago I got a preview from the VP of Operations for Skyventure, Trevor Thompson, for blueprints/walkthrough for the NJ tunnel. It looked like there will be a double tunnel setup similar to iFly Dubai...I think he said that they're still putting through the paperwork to get the land settlement before they break ground.

a double tunnel?
So what two 3m tunnels?
Sounds like good fun for the kids....not much fun for any one else.
Well such is life I guess.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!