Pamella39

SVNH Owners Always Helping Others

Give me a break. I don't need any pity ("poor Pamela") ...and I'll be an advocate any day for anything or anyone who's worth it.

:S this is how you take support?

what a crappy thread

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hey Pam,hows it going in the 'hamp??"
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW,I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO SAY SORRY ABOUT,ONLY SORRY TO LEAVE A FEW GOOD FRIENDS BEHIND.MAYBE THEY SHOULD THANK MYSELF AND MY "FRIEND" FOR ALL WE DID,AFTER ALL PAM,YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY THE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR OUR IDEA????

later!!!

Please stop. I'm not responding to one particular post; I'm just tired of it in general. Take it to PMs if you really need to vent but airing everyone's grievances here isn't particularly appropriate. It's time to call a truce.
TPM Sister #102

C'mon. They never did anything nice for you or your friend???? You think they had anything but good intentions with the raffles they have had to help raise money for others.

I'm sorry the way things ended because I always liked you so much as an instructor and i can appreciate your loyalty towards your friend because I am such a loyal friend as well. I still have to say those two people are some of the most genuine, giving and fair people I have ever met.

If the idea of the package was yours then that is great and you can take all the credit, but you know me I'd be their regardless. Even You'd have to agree they treat me very well there.

I still think I was your most favorite student ever. It show on your smile in my videos. So There.

...and your still wrong about Zeebra. It is totally not Zebra. (even if it is an animal from your country)

Wow,thats a pretty imrpessive list you got there!!
Must be keeping you up all night?
I could come up with my own list,theres always two sides to every story.The tunnel time was great and the drunken parties even better,corona rules!!
SLANDER???? PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES ..........

Well nice chatting ,gotta get back to my unhappy life.

ps: anyone seen a CENTUARY OPTICS LENSE lying around,the New Hampshire area?

Laurie,
Hey I have been following these last few blogs between you and Nick Scott-Tomlin and it is quite obvious to me and probably many others that you have issues with each other and I wasnt going comment on the situation b/c I dont know much about it but I find it a bit amusing because I have been to your NH tunnel many times and everytime I am there all I see is Nick Scott-Tomlin and a few others that I am pretty sure arent there any more, being used as your advertising all over that tunnel and I was just wondering why? If you have such issues with him why are you still using him to promote your tunnel? Dont you think that is a bit hypocritical?

OK folks, it's time for a note about the intended content of this forums.

First, there is nothing wrong with posting raves about your favorite tunnel/instructors/coaches etc. Those opinions are welcome and are directly related to the intended content of this forum.

Second, tunnel politics will be treated like DZ politics in the forums. The bottom line is that these forums are not the place for local tunnel politics. The site owner's opinion on the subject:

want to make it perfectly clear that I could really care less about individual feuds between DZs or any personal grudges that may be out there. My tolerance level for politics that often sour our sport for everyone involved except the few egos who attempt to use it for their own selfish benefit is incredibly low and will always remain so.

Third, cascading jokes, one liners and such belong in the Bonfire. On topic humor is one thing, random noise is another. When such threads spiral into that kind of chatter, they will be locked or moved to Bonfire.

Thanks.
Arrive Safely

John